Genealogy from ‎‎‎‎‎‎‎[plagge.ged]‎‎‎‎‎‎‎

Lawrenz Koeblin1832

Name
Lawrenz Koeblin
Birth about 1832
MarriageLena FritschView this family
about 1878 (Age 46 years)
Marriage statusLena FritschView this family
MARRIED

Birth of a son
#1
Frederick Koeblin
about 1879 (Age 47 years)
Death of a sonFrederick Koeblin
about 1881 (Age 49 years)
Death
Family with Lena Fritsch - View this family
himself
wife
Marriage: about 1878Illinois
2 years
son
Frederick Koeblin
Birth: about 1879 47 45, , California
Death: about 1881Deerfield, Cook, Illinois

Note
Name: L Koeblin Arrival Date: 6 Apr 1863 Estimated birth year: abt 1832 Age: 31 Gender: Male Port of Departure: Aspinwall, Panama Place of Origin: United States of America Ethnicity/Race/Nationality: American Ship Name: Northern Light Port of Arrival: New York Line: 36 Microfilm Serial: M237 Microfilm Roll: M237_226 List Number: 256 Port Arrival State: New York Port Arrival Country: United States Source Citation: Year: 1863; Arrival: New York , United States; Microfilm serial: M237; Microfilm roll: M237_226; Line: 36; List number: 256. LORENZ WEBSITE: St. Peter Community Church ?TOWN: NORTHBROOK, IL 60062?ADDRESS: 2700 Willow Road?PHONE: 847-272-2246?FAX: 847-272-4342 ?History??In 1845, a group of German families built the first St. Peter. It was named German Evangelical Calvinistic Reformed United Lutheran Church. It was located on the south side of Dundee Road, near Anthony Trail Road, by Northfield Union Cemetery. The land was donated by Lorenz Koeblin. The church had Reformed and Lutheran backgrounds. The church was the first Protestant one in the area. The very first pastor was C.A. Behrendt. In March 22, 1851 the church adopted a constitution. It then changed its name to United Evangelical Reformed Church of Northfield. There were only 38 members, some of which whose families are still members. ??The members of the church then built a new building, near Shermer and Willow Road. There was a new building because of new settlers. The settlers wanted it closer to the center of Northfield township. It was dedicated on September 6, 1863. They also built a cemetery. In 1875, the building was enlarged with transepts to form the shape of a cross. This enlargement was necessary to accommodate the growing congregation.